Okay, lots going on, not a lotta time to explain 'em, so here's ten:
1. Air vent's blowing up Trixie's tail, and gravity pushed Derpy's body down before her tail during her fresh session of crowd-surfing, hence the well-defined plots they have.
2. Speaking of the crowd-surfing, Pinkie has no idea of the danger she's in, but is probably thinking about how fun that looks.
3. Scootaloo wants the mic, but Apple Bloom's keeping her down while enjoying the show.
4. Spike's mad because he was left on a stool at the back of the crowd while Twilight moved to the front to get the best view.
5. Bon Bon's totally fawning over Lyra's performance... or maybe just over Lyra.
6. Pony at the far bottom-left is so content with the show. Just... so... normal... o_o
7. Vinyl's assumed to be levitating her keyboard, but there's no magical aura around her horn, or the keyboard, so this may be questioned.
8. Critical pony on the top-left's got that "not sure if want" face goin' on.
9. OC-Pony named "Butterscotch" is being protected from the incoming Derpy-Bomb.
10. If you look close (And I know some of you are!), the bottom of Trixie's tail is slightly detatched from her plot. Ouch...
And that's all. MUFFINS AWAY!